About the Job:
We are looking for a skilled IT Specialist to work closely with our upbeat, fast-paced staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operation performance of the entire system. To best serve our clients, you will delve into new subject matter every day and you will always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software projects.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with FTP Connection Programs
- Experience with VPN Connection Programs
- Experience with Photo Editing Programs
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking Skills – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to assist colleagues with technology related issues
- Troubleshooting skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Degree in Information Systems or similar field
- Certification from a vocational program dealing with PC Support and/or repair
- Technical writing
Full employee benefits. $15-$18 per hour depending on experience.